Hospital Foldable Anti-decubitus Air Mattress
|Location:||Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, China|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
The anti-decubitus inflatable mattress is a kind of air cushion. The anti-decubitus inflatable mattress is specially designed and manufactured to reduce the troubles and pains of long-term bedridden patients and to reduce the labor intensity of nursing staff. It is suitable for long-term bedridden patients and is currently one of the most effective medical devices for preventing bedsores.
The anti-decubitus air mattress has fluctuating strips, good air permeability, good waterproofness, and good elasticity. Each strip can be replaced separately. The patient lies on the mattress, which can be continuously inflated for 24 hours. The surface of the mattress fluctuates and has the advantages of ventilation and transfer of the body's stress points. Long-term use can prevent bedsores.
1. The air cushion should avoid contact with sharp materials to prevent the air bag from being scratched.
2. When cleaning the air bag, you should use soap or laundry detergent to scrub gently, and you can spread a thin cloth on the air cushion for easy cleaning.
3. The air cushion is placed flat on the hard board bed and the effect is better.
4. When installing and using, check the connecting hoses to avoid bending to keep the air path unblocked.
5. When using it for the first time, it takes about 10-15 minutes for the host to inflate the air cushion before use.
6. Do not disassemble the main engine air pump by yourself.
7. Store the air cushion in a room with a relative temperature of no more than 80%, no direct sunlight, no corrosive gas, and well ventilated to achieve moisture-proof effect.